Day 13: Finished?

5/22/23 (Written 5/23/23 @7:28 PM)

3 hours spent, 87 hours total


This day, now that I had a recorded song, I mostly practiced other music. I started working on my fingerpicking technique  on guitar for most of the duration, learning Bob Dylan’s acoustic  rendition of Baby Let Me Follow You Down. As I’m new to fingerpicking, it proved to be a challenge but I persisted and ended up getting the intro down to it. The finger pattern stays roughly the same throughout the whole song but Bob varies it a bit. I followed a YouTube channel to help me with the pattern. I felt a little bored because I was done with my song and a little sad that senior project is  all over. I would’ve recorded more songs (covers most likely) but Scott seemed  burned out with it all when I went over to him.

Song I was learning: https://youtu.be/QgJ9oUX1pbA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: Brainstorming and warming up

6: Lyrical dilemmas

Week 2 Reflection