Day 14: Finale

5/23/23, Written 5/23 @7:36 PM
Hours spent 5, total hours 92

 Today was an all day event, approximately five hours spent learning the same song I learned as yesterday. I made a lot of progress, but unfortunately my ring and middle finger on my right hand developed blisters. I learned the whole guitar accompaniment for the song and started to sing over it but now it’s almost impossible to fingerpick and I’ll need to give it a break for the next couple of days. I tried to add harmonica over the fingerpicking but it’s very challenging and I wasn’t able to do it. Hopefully someday soon that will be possible. I contemplated continuing my second song sketch but I didn’t feel like it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: Brainstorming and warming up

6: Lyrical dilemmas

Week 2 Reflection