Day 7: Down To The Wire

 5/15/23 8:06 PM

Hours spent: 6

Total Hours: 48


Today was solid. I had another subpar sleep so the first couple of hours I spent practicing other songs on my guitar. I then moved onto my song by 10:30. At this time I worked on a strumming pattern and some general riffs to be played over the guitar (by a saxophone, me.) I recorded all these as demos to be referred to later so I can decide which to use. I then finalized the bridge melody and a  chord sequence to be used during that bridge. Following a nap after lunch, I continued working on my bridge for a half an hour, then I had band recording. Following band recording, I fiddled around with my harmonica to see what I could play over my guitar. Scott has said what I am thinking, that I need to get moving with the song so I can record as time is starting to dwindle. That is going to be major motivation for me tomorrow. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: Brainstorming and warming up

Day 4: Juices Flowing

Week 2 Reflection