Day 9

 5/17 (Written 5/18, 10:51 PM)
Hours: 8
Total Hours 71


This day I actually started my session by brainstorming other song ideas. I thought of writing a song about both of my deceased grandfathers, one of whom died four years before I was born and the other this year. I spent a solid couple of hours from 9 AM doing this, and then I went to lunch. After I got back from lunch I continued working on playing my song for about four hours. This was pretty much the same as the day prior: blowin’ the harp, playing the guitar and singing  all in unison. I tried my best to stay on time  with a metronome to prepare for the recording session which would happen the next day. This was a challenging endeavor as I was juggling multiple instruments at once while remembering lyrics. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: Brainstorming and warming up

6: Lyrical dilemmas

Week 2 Reflection